Montiff’s Vita-Minz-Plus is a unique formulation of the highest quality vitamins and minerals, plus revolutionary antioxidants to help maintain good health and help increase longevity.
VITA-MINZ-PLUS is a unique formulation of the highest quality vitamins & minerals,plus revolutionary antioxidants, in a capsule, to help maintain good health and help increase longevity
Each capsule contains the following: Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) 2000 IU, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate) 40
mg., Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 80 IU, Vitamin E (d’Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, d’Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 115 IU,
Vitamin K (menadione phylloquinone) 20 mcg., Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin HCL) 10 mg., Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin 5’Phosphate) 10
mg., Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal 5’Phosphate) 12 mg., Niacin (Niacinamide, Niacin, Niacinamide Ascorbate 10 mg., Vitamin B-12
80 mcg., Folic Acid 200 mcg., d-Biotin 180 mcg., Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium Pantothenate) 5mg., Calcium (calcium
citrate, dicalcium phosphate, pantothenate) 25 mg., Iron (citrate) 3 mg., Iodine (potassium iodide) 40 mcg., Magnesium
oxide) 55 mg., Zinc (amino acid chelate) 5 mg., Selenium (amino acid chelate) 20 mcg., Copper (sulfate) .3mcg., Manganese
(amino acid chelate) .5mg., Chromium (picolinate) 30 mcg., Molydenum (amino acid chelate) 19 mcg.,Potassium (citrate) 24
mg., Silica (silicon dioxide, horsetail) 3 mg., Choline (bitartrate) 20 mg., Quercetin 5 mg., Alpha Lipoic Acid 15 mg., Lutein Esters
10% 1 mg., Lycopene 5% 1 mg., Grape Seed extract 10 mg., Pine Bark Extract 10 mg., Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Powder 15 mg.,
Bilberry Fruit Extract 8 mg., Green Tea extract 3 mg., Taurine 10 mg., Gamma Oryzanol 10 mg., Para-Amino Benzoic Acid 20
mg., Inositol 12 mg., Boron (amino acid chelate) 5 mcg.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VITA-MINZ-PLUS?
This is a unique formulation of the highest quality vitamins, minerals PLUS antioxidants in a capsule for fast
assimilation. Desiccant pads are included to insure optimum freshness.
RECOMMENDED TO ENHANCE STRUCTURE & FUNCTION RELATING TO NUTRITIONAL NEEDS
AND DEFICIENCIES PERTAINING TO:
• Replacement for endogenous nutrient deficiencies.
• Helping to balance normal body biochemistry (protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism).
• Assisting in preventing free radical damage to cells by providing important antioxidant protection.
• Supplying folic acid, B-6 and B-12, to help prevent and reduce homocysteine levels, which can cause heart
attacks and strokes.
• Helping to provide a healthy daily nutritional program for proper function, growth, maintenance and energy.
• Supplementing poor diets with essential nutrients.
WHY ARE VITAMINS & MINERALS IMPORTANT?
Vitamins and minerals are compounds necessary for our bodies to function, and lack of any of these essential
nutrients can lead to serious health problems, which may result in disabling or even fatal diseases. Although eating a
well-balanced diet can provide most of the necessary requirements, the public’s increased reliance on “ fast foods”,
plus the abundance of processed foods, contribute to poor general eating habits and decrease the amount of vitamins
and minerals necessary for optimum health. People rarely eat enough fruits and vegetables, as well as other required
nutrients, to provide a healthy balance. This is especially common with the elderly population. Those with illness,
injury and stress, as well as those on restricted diets, may not be getting sufficient nutrients from their foods alone, and
they may have increased vitamin and mineral needs. Supplementation can provide the additional nutrients required for
a healthy nutritional program.
SOME BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF VITAMINS & MINERALS ARE:
• Vitamin A (fat soluable) and Beta-Carotene (a Carotenoid which converts to A) are important for healthy skin,
eyes, bones, reproduction and mucous membranes. Beta-Carotene is an antioxidant and is best taken in
combination with other Carotenoids such as Lutein and Lycopene (which are in Vita-Minz-Plus).
• Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) is necessary for proper function of the nervous system, and muscles, including the heart
muscle. It is involved in glucose metabolism and is essential for energy production.
• Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) is important for healthy skin, mucous membranes and energy metabolism.
• Vitamin B-3 (Niacin) works in the glycogen energy cycle, oxidizing fatty acids for energy.
• Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine and the active form, Pyridoxal 5’Phosphate) is essential for amino acid metabolism,
hemoglobin formation, healthy nervous system, proper brain function and prevention of high homocysteine.
• Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) is essential for all cells, including red and white blood cells, and a healthy
nervous system. It is also essential to help prevent harmful homocysteine levels.
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant and an important component of collagen production. It has many other important
functions in the body, including the immune system.
• Vitamin D, a fat soluable vitamin essential for bone growth and teeth. It also helps with calcium and
phosphorus absorption, as well as maintaining a healthy nervous system and muscles.
• Vitamin E is a vitamin and a powerful antioxidant. It is beneficial for cardiovascular health as well as having
• Folic Acid is important for healthy cell production, including red and white blood cells. It also helps prevent
and reduce harmful homocysteine levels, which can cause heart attacks and strokes, and has anticarcinogenic
properties. Folic acid also helps prevent birth defects.
• Vitamin K is essential for proper clotting of blood.
• Calcium is a mineral necessary for proper formation and maintenance of bones and teeth.
• Chromium helps in insulin, glucose and fatty acid metabolism.
• Copper is important for many enzymes including nor-adrenaline, and helps in hemoglobin and bone structure.
• Iodine is important for healthy thyroid function and red blood cell formation.
• Manganese is involved in carbohydrate metabolism and is necessary for bone and cartilage formation.
• Molybdenum is important for bone and joint health, and normal cell function.
• Zinc is involved in energy production, healthy skin, wound healing, and prostate health.
• Selenium prohibits oxidation of lipids and acts as an antioxidant when combined with Vitamin E.
• Boron is important for calcium absorption as well as proper brain function.
• Magnesium is important for enzyme activity. It is also essential for calcium and potassium uptake and is
necessary for cardiovascular health.
• Potassium is important for cardiovascular health as well as a healthy nervous system.