Montiff’s MINERAL COMPLEX With Vitamin D & Ipriflavone In a Proprietary Concentrated Vegetable Base, is in a proprietary vegetable concentrated base, with green tea extract and grape seed extract. This formula aids in providing antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage. It is important for proper nerve function, cardiovascular health, and the formation of blood and bones.
A mineral complex which is important for proper nerve function, cardiovascular health and the formation of blood and bones - with the highest quality chelated amino acids for more bioavailabilty plus Vitamin D and Ipriflavone for increased effectiveness.
Each tablet contains the following: Elemental Calcium (Amino Acid Chelate) 83.35 mg., Magnesium (Amino Acid Chelate) 20.85mg., Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride 16.7 mg., Potassium (Amino Acid Chelate) 15mg., Betaine HCL 8.34 mg., Iron 1.67 mg., Manganese (Amino Acid Chelate) 1.67 mg., Copper (Amino Acid Chelate) 0.50 mg., Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 0.375 mg., Chromium (Amino Acid Chelate) 33.4 mcg., Iodine (Kelp) 25 mcg., Selenium (Yeast free, Amino Acid Chelate)1.67 mcg., Natural Vitamin E-0.834 IU
plus Vitamin D-3 66.7 IU and Ipriflavone 8.33 mg in a special Montiff proprietary vegetable base containing potent botanical antioxidants green tea & grape seed extracts and the following concentrated vegetables: broccoli, cabbage, tomato, carrots, spinach and parsley.
RECOMMENDED TO ENHANCE STRUCTURE & FUNCTION RELATING TO NUTRITIONAL NEEDS AND DEFICIENCIES PERTAINING TO:
• Maintaining proper chemical balance of cells
• Proper neurological and immune system function
• Formation of bones and blood
• Collagen production for healthy joints and skin
• Lipid and glucose metabolism and energy production
• Prostate, liver and cardiovascular support
• Regulation of muscles
WHAT ARE MINERALS?
• Minerals are natural substances found in the earth and needed by the body for proper function of cells. They are generally obtained in the diets through consumption of plants that absorb minerals from the soil, and herbivorous animals. Improper diets, consumption of foods grown in inferior mineral-depleted soil, as well as aging and health problems may cause a deficiency of minerals that can result in biochemical imbalances.
• Macrominerals, such as sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium, are needed by the body in relatively large quantities. Microminerals, or trace minerals, such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, iodine and fluoride are required in very small quantities.
WHAT ARE CHELATED MINERALS?
Mineral supplements are available in many forms, however, the most absorbable forms are chelated to proteins – amino acids. When minerals are consumed with meals, they are naturally bound to proteins in the stomach and then transported through the blood stream and absorbed into the body. Chelating minerals to amino acids enhances their bioavailabilty and smaller amounts are more effectively utilized and are thus more effectiv
SOME OF THE PROPERTIES OF MINERALS & OTHER INGREDIENTS IN MINERAL COMPLEX
CALCIUM: Is the main component of bones, and is necessary for bone formation and support, as well as healthy teeth and gums. Calcium levels decrease as we age, and is especially significant in pre and postmenopausal women.
MAGNESIUM: Assists in Calcium and Potassium uptake, as well as being important in enzyme activity. It is also essential for cardiovascular and neurological health, as well as many other beneficial functions.
POTASSIUM: Functions to promote a healthy nervous and cardiovascular system, and is necessary for proper muscle function and regulation of the body’s water fluid system.
IRON: Is necessary for the formation of red blood cells and the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin. Iron is also important for energy production and a healthy immune system.
SELENIUM: Acts as an antioxidant when combined with Vitamin E, helps maintain a healthy liver and cardiovascular system, and is important for pancreatic function and tissue elasticity.
IODINE: Is important for thyroid function and deficiencies have been linked to breast cancer.
MANGANESE: A trace mineral important for proper bone growth, as well as protein and fat metabolism and the regulation of glucose in the body.
CHROMIUM: Is involved in sugar and lipid metabolism.
COPPER: This mineral is necessary for collagen production along with Vitamins C and Zinc, and is therefore essential for healthy bones and skin. It is also important for healing and proper nerve function.
ZINC: Necessary for prostate and nerve function, and the production of collagen for bones, skin and joint health.
BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE AND GLUTAMIC ACID HYDROCHLORIDE: Assist in aiding digestion.
VITAMIN E (NATURAL FORM): A natural preservative with antioxidant properties.
WHY ARE VITAMIN D AND IPRIFLAVONE IMPORTANT?
Vitamin D and Ipriflavone are important, along with Calcium, for bone support to increase bone density and help prevent Osteoporosis.
• VITAMIN D is essential for the absorption of Calcium, for healthy bones, which is especially important for pre and postmenopausal women, as well as the elderly who tend to be deficient in this vitamin.
• IPRIFLAVONE Enhances calcium absorption in the bone, and stimulates bone formation (by activating osteoblasts). It is a semisynthetic isoflavonoid compound derived from soy (and may be found naturally in bee propolis) but without the allergens found in soy. Studies indicate Ipriflavone helps increase bone density, especially when combined with Calcium and Vitamin D.
MONTIFF MINERAL COMPLEX is in a special proprietary vegetable concentrated base, with green tea extract and grape seed extract, providing antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage.
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 – 3 tablets daily with food, or as needed.