Montiff’s Joint-Eez is a joint support formula with MSM and two forms of Glucosamine plus other nutrients, including anti-oxidants to help reduce inflammation, pain, and assist in repairing collagen and cartilage. It may protect against joint problem caused by athletic stress, providing antioxidants to protect joints from free radical damage. It is recommended that this product be taken in conjunction with Montiff’s Super Anti-Oxidant formula and All-Basic-Plus.
A joint support formula with MSM and two forms of Glucosamine plus other nutrients, including antioxidants, to help reduce inflammation & pain, and assist in repairing collagen & cartilage.
Each capsule contains: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 300 mg., Glucosamine (Glucosamine- HCL) 100mg., N-Acetyl Glucosamine 30 mg., Vitamin C (Ascorbate Palmitate) 20 mg., L-Lysine HCL 40 mg., L-Proline 20 mg., Alpha Lipoic Acid 10mg., Horsetail Silica 3 mg., Pine Bark Extract 2 mg., Folic Acid 100 mcg., Vitamin B-12, 30 mcg., Molybdenum 20mcg., Copper 70 mcg., Vitamin E (mixed Tocopherols) 30 IU.
RECOMMENDED TO ENHANCE STRUCTURE & FUNCTION RELATING TO NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES PERTAINING TO:
• Providing nutrients, which have beneficial effects on inflammation of joint tissue.
• Helping to reduce pain associated with joint disorders.
• Protecting against joint problems caused by athletic stress.
• Providing antioxidant to protect joints from free radical damage.
• Support for aged joints or those effected by degenerative conditions.
WHAT IS MSM?
MSM is an easily absorbed organic form of sulfur, which is an essential mineral necessary for connective tissue and bones, and is particularly important for healthy joints. It is found in a variety of foods, with highest amounts in meats, seafood and milk, (and smaller amounts in some vegetables) although much activity may be lost in the processing and storage of the foods. It is absorbed into the body and transported to the joints, where it helps produce cartilage and collagen, as well as helping to prevent the breakdown of this tissue. MSM inhibits pain impulses along nerve fibers, having an analgesic effect on pain. By reducing muscle spasms and inflammation, it further reduces pain caused by these conditions. MSM also blocks histamine activity, reducing allergy-induced symptoms. Sulfur is known to have an affect on production of immunoglobulins, which are necessary for proper immune function. Studies indicate those with arthritis had low levels of sulfur. MSM stimulates the body’s production of Glucosamines, which requires sulfur to metabolize. Supplementation of MSM has been used for over 20 years with no adverse side effects.
WHAT IS GLUCOSAMINE?
Glucosamine (glucose molecule bound to glutamine) is a naturally occurring substance in the body, and the amount produced may be limited by age and diet. It is a component of cartilage, and helps form proteoglycans, which are responsible for its springy resilience. It is important for maintenance and repair of joint tissue, including tendons, and ligaments. In addition, it enhances the production of hyalironic acid, which helps produce the synovium fluid for
lubricating the joints. Since Glucosamine requires sulfur to metabolize, it may be more effective when combined with MSM.
WHAT ARE JOINTS AND THE PROBLEMS RELATING TO THEM?
Joints are complicated structures that connect bones to allow for movement. There are different types of joints, including hinge, ball-and-socket, saddle and pivot joints. They are bound on the outside by fibrous bands, called ligaments. Each ligament contains fibrous tissue of collagen, in a capsule, which surrounds the joint. The lining of the capsule is a thin membrane called the synovium that continuously produces a small amount of fluid for lubrication. Cartilage is a smooth, flexible tissue that covers the surface where the bones meet, and acts as a shock absorber and reduces friction.
• Osteoarthritis, is caused by wear and tear on the joints, as well as possible free radical damage, and generally is associated with aging. While heredity and obesity effect the incidence of Osteoarthritis, it may also develop due to overuse or injury to the joints. The articular cartilage, which is the smooth lining of the joint, begins to deteriorate, and may eventually affect the bone. Without sufficient cartilage, movement of the joint becomes restricted and painful. Swelling, stiffness and pain are symptoms of this often-debilitating condition, which affects the joints of the hips, knees, and spine.
• Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic auto-immune disease, which results in an inflammation of the joint tissues, including the synovium. This condition usually affects the hands and feet, although it may also affect the wrists, knees, ankles or neck.
• Sports related injuries to joints are common due to repeated stress during athletic exercise and performance.
• Some other problems that may effect joint health are Systemic lupus erythematosus or SLE, Gout and Scleroderma.
BENEFITS OF JOINT-EEZ
• JOINT-EEZ contains the highest quality available MSM, Glucosamine and other nutrients.
• Two types of Glucosamine (HCL and N-Acetyl) are used to maximize the effectiveness.
• L-PROLINE, L-LYSINE, are amino acids necessary for collagen production.
• VITAMIN C is required for conversion of Proline and Lysine into collagen and for tissue repair. It has a synergistic effect on MSM and Glucosamine.
• COPPER is an essential mineral for collagen production and joint health, and it is generally low in arthritic patients.
• HORSETAIL SILICA is an important mineral for bone and joint care.
• MOLYBDENUM is a mineral necessary for bone health and is part of the enzyme sulfite oxidase.
• VITAMIN B-12 helps promote the formation of red blood cells (hematopoiesis) and helps prevent homocysteine levels, thus assisting in enabling proper blood supply to the joints.
• FOLIC ACID helps prevent and reduce homocysteine levels to assist in proper blood circulation to the joints.
• VITAMIN E assists in the control of inflammation in the body, and is very effective when combined with MSM.
• ALPHA LIPOIC ACID and PINE BARK EXTRACT are powerful antioxidants, which help prevent free radical damage to the joints.
• Desiccant pads are included to maintain optimal freshness.
DIRECTIONS: 2-4 Capsules per day, or as needed. Montiff SUPER ANTIOXIDANT FORMULA is also recommended for additional antioxidant benefits. Take 1-3 per day