Acerola Extract 25%
Acerola fruit is extremely rich in vitamin C, but also it contains proteins, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which provide important nutritive value and antioxidant uses in the food industry. Also, acerola is a source of mineral salts (Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Sodium), vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and B6.
1. Supports the Immune System and Fights Disease Development
2. May Help Improve Digestive and Metabolic Health
3. Can Help Protect Cognitive Function
4. Helps to Cleanse and Protect the Skin and Hair
5. Supports Oral/Dental Health